Malin will urge firms it invests in to list on ISE
€330m investment fund wants to see Ireland become biotech and life sciences hub.
Malin, the biotech investment fund that has raised €330 million from investors, expects several of the companies it invests in to list on the Irish stock exchange.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive