Legal battle between makers of Love/Hate returns to court
W2 claims Octagon diverted up to €50 million of funds out of firm where all were shareholders
The two sides involved in the legal battle over profits at one of Ireland’s biggest film and TV producers are going back to the High Court this week, in a row about disclosure of documents.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive