The jury is out on David Drumm
After 16 weeks of testimony and 40 witnesses called, the prosecution has wrapped up its case against the former Anglo boss
David Drumm, the former Anglo Irish Bank chief allegedly behind one of the biggest cons in the history of the state, sat in the dock with a thousand-yard stare.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive