JP Morgan moves to double down on Dublin office space
US bank scouting for around 100,000 sq ft of extra capacity
JP Morgan is scouting for additional office space in Dublin and is also considering property in Amsterdam after Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive