IBRC aims to bankrupt wife of Sean Quinn
Special liquidators want to bankrupt Patricia Quinn on foot of loan guarantees she provided
IBRC, the former Anglo Irish Bank, is seeking to bankrupt the wife of Sean Quinn, the industrialist who was once the country’s wealthiest man.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive