Housing Agency bought just 13 per cent of properties offered in two years
Data show that the agency has been offered 3,967 properties by banks, investment funds and other sellers. The number of houses has rapidly picked up this year, with 2,101 offered in 2016 and 2017, and a further 1,866 to date in 2018
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive