Government warned after Grenfell blaze about fire dangers to high-rises
It has emerged that the government was told by Kingspan, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of building materials and one of Ireland’s biggest companies, that its post-Grenfell Tower plans to inspect high-rise buildings for fire safety did not go far enough.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive