Global law firm DLA Piper set to hire up to 100 lawyers in Dublin
Firm’s Irish office will give legal and tax advice to multinationals
Legal behemoth and new entrant to the Irish market DLA Piper is planning to hire up to 100 lawyers for its new Dublin operation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.