Gaeltacht-made cosmetics join Aldi’s regular range
Rí na Mara says deal will lead to new jobs at firm
A face cream, body butter and facial serum produced by a cosmetics company in the Connemara Gaeltacht will be a permanent presence on the shelves of 130 Aldi stores across Ireland from next month.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.