Future of gay rights charity in doubt over cash irregularities
• New chief executive quits • Queries over credit cards, political campaigns and undisclosed spending
The future of the Gay and Lesbian Equality Network (Glen), a high-profile advocacy group, is shrouded in doubt this weekend as the charity faces an investigation into serious financial irregularities.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive