Fingleton to move ahead on €200m Montenegro resort
Former Irish Nationwide boss first became involved in project in 2006
Former Irish Nationwide boss Michael Fingleton still plans to build a €200 million luxury resort on the Adriatic in Montenegro, a decade after he first became involved in the project.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive