Fear and loathing on the border: Quinn Industrial Holdings executives’ homes targeted in arson attacks
There have been no arrests despite 30 incidents in three years aimed at Quinn Industrial holdings.
In the last three years, there have been nearly 30 incidents targeting Quinn Industrial Holdings, the company set up in the wake of the collapse of Seán Quinn’s empire during the recession. The incidents range from threatening Facebook posts and the erection of intimidatory road signs to the damaging of QIH property, an assault on a family member of one QIH executive and, most recently, a spate of arson attacks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive