Economist warns against tax breaks for home buyers
Power says Irish outlook positive despite Brexit uncertainty
Friends First economist Jim Power has said the outlook for the Irish economy is still positive, despite the uncertainty caused by Britain's vote to leave the EU.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive