Dublin Airport figures hit new high in July
Almost three million passengers passed through airport
Dublin Airport has said July was a record month, with almost three million passengers passing through the airport. Passenger numbers were up 9 per cent compared with July last year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive