Clear majority in favour of repealing Eighth Amendment, Red C poll finds
60 per cent of voters support repeal, with 20 per cent opposed, while 20 per cent remain undecided
A clear majority of voters are in favour of repealing the Eighth Amendment – but there is slightly less support for legislating for abortion up to 12 weeks into a pregnancy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.