Central Bank's markets supervision chief resigns
Gareth Murphy joined bank at height of financial crisis
The Central Bank has announced the resignation of its director of markets supervision Gareth Murphy, though he will remain with the bank until November.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive