Central Bank wants top bankers held to account over trackers
Deputy governor says all main Irish banks will face action from regulator
The Central Bank’s deputy governor has indicated that the regulator will keep up the pressure on banks over the tracker mortgage scandal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.