CASH FOR JOBS: €100m paid by IDA to tech giants, banks and big pharma
● US firm Abbott Labs received payments totalling €14 million ● Figures revealed for first time as EU disclosure law kicks in
US technology giants, global banks, drug companies, a holiday park and an online retailer shared in more than €100 million of taxpayers’ cash, The Sunday Business Post can reveal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.