C&AG studying audits of education and training board
The Comptroller and Auditor General has begun an audit of the 2016 accounts for the embattled Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB). It comes as the Minister for Education, Joe McHugh, considers a report by the Comptroller and Auditor General (C&AG) into matters related to the 2015 accounts, which were presented to him last week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.