Businesses ‘reaching the endgame’, says insurance reform group
Convenience stores, play centres, local festivals and pubs are being threatened by premium hikes
From circuses to creches, businesses have pleaded with the government to do something to stop them being crushed by the weight of insurance premiums.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.