Exclusive interview: Brute Force?
Garda whistleblower: 'Every day I'd put on the uniform, I just felt like vomiting'
When we meet, Nick Keogh apologises for the mess inside his van. We make polite conversation as we sit in the forecourt of a large petrol station in Co Westmeath, hemmed in by a tank truck making a fuel delivery. Bad timing. He turns the engine off while we wait.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive