Brexit could deliver massive shock to Irish SMEs, warns Finance
The Department flags the fact that costs and barriers to trade for small business will mushroom
The Department of Finance has warned that Brexit risks delivering a major administrative and financial shock to thousands of Irish small businesses, crippling vital tax revenues and multiplying opportunities for Vat fraudsters.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive