Breathing space for Turkish markets after turmoil
Turkish banking shares rose as much as 5.3 per cent on Tuesday, snapping a three-day losing streak that wiped out almost 17 per cent of their market value. The lira also jumped 5 per cent
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive