A border community living on a knife edge
It’s the only road trip in Ireland that passes the Ballroom of Romance and the traffic line used by IRA snipers as a guide for targeting British soldiers. Susan O’Keeffe travels from Sligo to Enniskillen to find out what locals feel about the threat of a hard border
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.