Wine school: a delicious education
Want to develop a keener nose for wine? Then a course might be just the thing for you
As the autumn arrives, across the country hundreds of wine courses are soon to commence and wine tours are opening for booking. This year they are being joined by spirits courses in earnest, with opportunities ranging from tasting to distilling your own gin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.