Updated Lexus RC is an appealing alternative
For a considerable period, if you were in the market for a two-door coupé with a premium badge on the bonnet, your choices were almost entirely limited to offerings from the big three German brands. For the last few years, Lexus has been taking small bites of the segment with the RC, and now it is introducing a mildly updated version that it hopes, with its hybrid-only offering, may lure more buyers away from what is mostly a diesel segment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.