Galway International Arts Festival, Guth Gafa International Documentary Festival and A Taste of Waterford
If you’re partial to good food with some intermittent bouts of walking, head down to Waterford this week. Featuring a combination of food and culture, A Taste of Waterford runs from this Wednesday July 18 to August 8. Each night, groups of 20 people will meet in the centre of Waterford before commencing a tour in which you’ll be treated to food from four of the city’s best restaurants. After being fed, the tour is topped off with a trip to one of Waterford’s most exciting bars. Tickets are €60, and the event is in aid of Tintean Housing, an organisation that works with homeless people across the county. Tickets are available from Tintean Housing Association in 25/26 Virginia Crescent, Waterford.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.