The Love Hungry Farmer in Cork, the 23rd Festival of Youth Orchestras and Alice's Chinese food tour
The 23rd Festival of Youth Orchestras takes place on February 10 at the National Concert Hall and will feature eight talented youth orchestras across two concerts on the day. The Irish Association of Youth Orchestras (IAYO), which facilitates and encourages collaboration between young musicians across Ireland, unites these budding players each year on the National Concert Hall stage for the two-part programme, with the aim of showcasing our young and dynamic musical community. See nch.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive