Agatha Christie's The Mirror Crack'd, Surface Matters at Dublin Castle and the Craft Brews & Food Fair
You’ve probably flicked open a Mrs Marple mystery on a lazy Sunday afternoon only to find yourself fixed to your armchair some hours later, waiting for the final reveal. Swap the TV for the stage and you’ve got The Mirror Crack’d, a new theatrical production of the Agatha Christie novel arriving in Dublin’s Gaiety this week. There’s little point in surmising the plot: suffice to say, someone drops dead in the near vicinity of Mrs Marple and she sets about finding the culprit. Tickets start at €29.50 from gaietytheatre.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.