In case you missed it, last month marked of one of the most important anniversaries in Irish history. The first Dáil was formed in January 1919 and the National Museum has launched a new exhibit celebrating the milestone. Marching on the Road to Freedom: Dáil Éireann is situated at Collins Barracks and includes a number of significant documents and artefacts tied to the formation of the first government.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.