There’s still no place like Rhône
France’s most egalitarian wine region has a system that allows every humble producer to believe they can crack the big time
The north and south of the Rhône are vast physical areas separated by distance and the grapes they use, and also by climate. The southern Rhône has a brilliant blue-skied Mediterranean climate, while the northern Rhône has a variable continental climate.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.