Theatre: Intimate portrait of life as a gay man in Ireland
Language Unbecoming a Lady reveals how ‘Robert in accounts’ became The Divine Diana
In his dressing room after a performance, the drag queen The Divine Diana says a prayer to his holy trinity: St Danny La Rue, St Judy and St Liza. As Diana undresses, Robert, her alter ego, unzips his life story in this exuberant and touching exploration of belonging and the gap between our interior and exterior lives.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive