The trinkets of a true star
Audrey Hepburn fans will be captivated by the chance to peruse the late Hollywood star’s personal effects
Half a century after cinemagoers were first captivated by the sight of the elegant woman in evening dress, window-gazing at first light in the deserted streets of Manhattan while sipping coffee and eating her croissant, people are still arriving at 727 Fifth Avenue hoping to have breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive