Shiny new SUV star for Mercedes
Mercedes-Benz will finally have a compact SUV to sell when the impressive new GLC arrives in Ireland later this year
I reckon that Mercedes-Benz dealers around the country are rubbing their hands with glee. Not only is the economy – and hence the new car market – on a promising path to recovery, but the company’s parent company in Germany is churning out exceptional new vehicles at a dizzying rate, giving loyal Audi and BMW buyers real food for thought.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.