Shining a light on the dormant potential of women’s football
SPORT: Under The Lights And In The Dark: Untold Stories of Women’s Soccer, By Gwendolyn Oxenham Icon Books, €17.25
Women’s sport remains a relatively untapped market in terms of book-writing, which is why Under The Lights And In The Dark is an important text that introduces us to the world of women’s football.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive