Savouring a taste for the good life
Deanna O’Connor spends a leisurely week exploring the Alentejo wine region in Portugal
The sound of Portuguese being spoken instantly lulls me into a relaxed, holiday mode. After a week touring the vineyards of the Alentejo wine region east of Lisbon, I too may have had a slightly slurred, relaxed manner of speech, although my Portuguese pronunciation was still way off the mark.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive