Raising a racket in Rome
A trip to the Italian Tennis Open proves the perfect Roman holiday and a fun alternative for tennis fans who can’t make it to Wimbledon, writes Aileen Hickie
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive