Operation Transformation: it's showtime for Ireland's retailers
Arnotts has gone all out, writes Elaine Prendeville
Twice a year, breakfast-time becomes considerably more glamorous. This occurs in the weeks when Irish fashion’s major retailers reveal their new season wares. Press, now including relentlessly snapping social influencers, gather from 8am, sharpening pencils while snarfing protein balls. Sixty or so looks and minutes later, it’s all over, and a regular day’s trading can commence.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.