Adversity reaction: the verdict on Sheryl Sandberg's sequel
Sandberg's latest book, Option B, may be less than perfect but that is precisely why it works
Over the past ten years, Sheryl Sandberg has become a kind of emblem for the modern successful woman – not simply a role model, with her billionaire status, her amazing job as chief operating officer of Facebook, her happy family, and her successful book Lean In, but something a little closer to home, a kind of aspirational stand-in (a prettier, better blow-dried stand-in) representing our very best selves.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive