The demise of the Presidents Club is a clear sign that it’s no longer socially acceptable to behave like a swine to women
Men behaving badly? That’s nothing new; there’s a whole sitcom named after the concept. But times are changing, and even the wealthiest and most privileged among the British elite cannot afford to ignore the elephant in the black-tie ballroom in 2018: their own deplorable behaviour.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive