Mum’s the word
Here are five great ways to pamper your mother next Sunday
Mother’s Day is next Sunday, and while most Irish mums will advise their offspring not to shower them with gifts, we all know there’d be raised eyebrows if we took them at their word. Ahead of this greeting card company holiday, we’re looking at the beauty gifts they’d truly appreciate, from treatments to products to a spa getaway, if they’ve been particularly well-behaved. Depending on your mum’s beauty inclination - is she more about skincare than make-up, or does she yearn for some simple pampering? - you won’t go wrong with the following.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.