McKeone on Weinstein: Sex, lies and the downfall of a movie mogul
In the wake of the Weinstein sex scandal came the fall of a Tinseltown tyrant
Since the New York Times published its report mapping out a decades-old pattern of predatory behaviour, the legendary producer Harvey Weinstein has been fired by the company he co-founded, abandoned by advisers and shunned by the industry that for three decades lionised him as a maverick, a wayward genius and its ultimate power player.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive