Andrew Scott: ‘You have to just be comfortable with being uncomfortable’
Scott is probably best known for his part as the villainous Moriarty in the hugely popular series Sherlock, but he has also gained plaudits for his stage work
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive