Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
Só Collective, the new Irish Design shopping experience, is a welcome addition to the international bling at Kildare Village. ChanLegge Design Studio has created a beautiful space comprising wood and rock, metal and lace. It’s contemporary, with a nod to heritage without being twee – just like the collections it houses. Design consultancy firm Baluba has curated a collection of designs from Danielle Romeril, Zoë Carol, Mariad Whisker and We are Islanders. Accessories such as Alison Conneely’s Faul bag, hats by Margaret O’Connor and Laura Kinsella, and the jewellery of Inner Island and Melissa Curry also make the shortlist. kildarevillage.com
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.