Get set for the sunshine
You can spend all you want on on skincare, but if you are not using a sunscreen you are wasting your time. It can be hard to find a lightweight formula with a high SPF (sun protection factor), but Clarins claims to have done just that with its new UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen SPF50. You put it over your day cream (and under make up). Clarins says this is tolerated by all skin types.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive