Gin 2017: Treats and tipples
Flavoursome news from the world of gin, by Caitríona Mc Bride
Attend Cork’s gorgeous Ballyvolane House hosts Bertha-lele on July 1, where their own Bertha’s Revenge small batch Irish milk gin will harmonise into an evening of music, drinks and dinner. Bertha-lele begins at 7pm with a delicious welcome in the form of a Bertha’s Revenge Gin & Tonic (B and T) and Bertha tipples will be served from the Bertha Caravan in the gardens. Guest will then enjoy a ukulele concert performed by harmony-loving trio Aisling Out Walking in the hay barn, followed by a two-course set dinner on the terrace. €70 per person; to book email [email protected]
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.