Getting to the heart of the Middle Eastern conflict
FICTION: Beat, By Rowan Somerville, Lilliput, €16
On June 1, 2001, 22-year-old Palestinian Saïd Hotari detonated a bomb amid a queue of teenagers outside the Dolphinarium nightclub in Tel Aviv, killing himself and 21 Israelis, most of them teenage girls, and maiming more than a hundred others.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive