Get Out There
Hiking is true therapy for the soul - and one of the most amazing ways to soak up the landscape and get fit
This festival, on the edge of Killary Harbour in Connemara, is about more than just walking. Choose from walks focused on geology and archaeology (with Michael Gibbons) or let local farmers guide you, sharing their vast knowledge of folklore and history of the land. There are walks to suit all levels.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.