Get Out There!
If 2016 is all about trying new things, here are some suggestions we reckon will fit the bill
If you’ve always fancied challenging yourself with a tough hike in the hills but don’t know where to start, head along on an introductory hike with the Hillwalkers Club. Wit events held regularly throughout the year, this one will be 18km long and your total ascent with be 550m. The planned route takes in Bohernabreena, Castlekelly, Featherbeds, Oldboleys, Prince William’s Seat, Raven’s Rock and Shop River in the Dublin/Wicklow mountains.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.