Get on Track
In theory, anyone can dabble in fitness fashion – just make sure you do it right
Athleisure. A funny word, that, and one you’ll be hearing a lot more of this year. While fashion editors will extol the virtues of the athletics-meet-leisure trend; speaking of neoprene, scuba-jersey and breathable mesh, to the rest of us, the much-cited portmanteau is distilled thus: it’s now okay to wear tracksuit bottoms pretty much anywhere. Even – whisper it – to the office.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.